Internal Sales Apprentice (Vietec Limited) SOLVEWAY LIMITED
You will be managing the full sales cycle you will introduce and demonstrate the capabilities of the new business technology sector to prospective clients, leading through presentation, negotiation and ultimately close. Reporting to the Director you will receive ongoing product training.
Closing date: 05 Dec 2023
Salary: £15,000 + commission
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Dec 2023
13 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your own and key accounts and suppliers.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of Vietec solutions according to customer needs.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales targets.
- Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation.
- Offering demonstrations for products and services to potential buyers.
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary.
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise.
- Utilises the CRM to full potential with all sales details.
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular products or service.
- Assists salespersons to ensure that they remain on track with sales goals.
- Meets with other departments to make sure that salespeople are doing their job correctly.
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary.
- Arranges appointments with clients and sales team.
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls.
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary.
- Assists Administration with booking hotels, travel and tolls.
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
- Making inbound and outbound sales calls.
The training you will be getting
Firebrand’s sector-leading Level 3 IT Technical Salesperson Apprenticeship (L3ITTS) trains apprentices to sell their business’ technical products and services. Apprentices will develop approaches to maintaining good customer relations and winning new business through a thorough understanding of existing and emerging technologies.
Firebrands course is delivered either Online (online live instructor led), or face to face in the classroom environment (your choice). Our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Learning Mentors (LMs) and world-leading trainers prepare apprentices to work across multiple sectors.
Completion of this apprenticeship will provide learners with the following world class vendor certifications in addition to the IT Technical Sales apprenticeship:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals+
- Masterclass 1 - Engaging the Customer
- Masterclass 2 - Negotiation Skills
- Masterclass 3 – Becoming the next top seller
Key areas covered are:
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- IT Infrastructures
- Effective Sales Techniques (Negotiation, Objection Handling & Closing)
- Data Security
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade (A*-C/9-4 or equivalent)) Essential
About the employer
FIREBRAND TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0113 3500 333
IT technical salesperson
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.