Customer Service based Admin Apprentice within Healthcare Recruitment HOJONA MIND LIMITED
Amazing opportunity to grow and learn in an exciting sales environment. Duties include speaking to candidates to gain their availability and working closely with the recruitment, compliance, booking and payroll teams to solve your candidates queries.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Mar 2024
10 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
We are seeking a team player with energy, passion and pride as well as excellent customer first approach in delivering and meeting targets with a self-motivated attitude. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside our specialists. We will build and develop your desk with training, support and career development provided from our industry leading experts.
You will be responsible for:
- Building rapport and maintaining relationships with candidates
- Speaking to candidates to gain their availability
- Working closely with the recruitment, compliance, booking and payroll teams to solve your candidates queries
- Building and maintaining the candidate database
The training you will be getting
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered by Hojona Mind Limited.
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd.
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
- All off the job training will take place during working hours within the workplace. There is no day release at college.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
We are searching for talented people who want to support and expand our company in anticipation of permanent positions following any apprenticeships. We are not necessary looking for any experience as this is a unique opportunity to learn all aspects within a recruitment company to help you decide which career path you would like to take with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.