We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious person with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career within this lovely Cotswolds inn. you will be trained to be responsible for the running of the whole section while assisting the senior chefs in managing the kitchen. The successful candidate will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing quality fresh food.
Closing date: 17 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
18 Dec 2023
10 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious person with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career within this lovely Cotswolds inn. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand.
As Chef De Partie Apprentice, you will be trained to be responsible for the running of the whole section while assisting the senior chefs in managing the kitchen effectively. It is all about our guests, being 100% customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude and sense of humour, alongside an eye for detail.
The successful candidate for this role will be professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to providing quality fresh food.
- Running of service and mise en place for your section
- Maintaining the very highest standards of food production, hygiene, cleanliness and following Health & Safety procedures.
- Work well in a team environment with the customers experience always being paramount.
- Have a good attitude, be open minded to new techniques, a different perspective and a willingness to learn in order to create something special.
- Ability to work full time, flexible hours.
- A passionate cook with a desire to produce the best quality food possible.
- Ambitious and driven to help create an exceptional culinary destination.
The training you will be getting
Chef de Partie apprenticeship, this qualification will primarily be delivered in the workplace using a blended learning model, you may be invited into the College for one-to-one sessions with your Hospitality specialist accessor.
Your employer with develop your understanding of both food and Health and safety, as well as allergen awareness.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Full time job and promotion to junior sous chef.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
01789 266 245
Chef de partie
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.