FANTASTIC POSITION! Digibroadcast Co Ltd are seeking an enthusiastic and creative Digital Marketing apprentice to join the team. You’ll be responsible for developing & executing online marketing strategies to enhance brand visibility, engage target audiences, manage social media channels, oversee paid advertising campaigns, & MUCH more! APPLY NOW!
Closing date: 11 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
12 Dec 2023
09 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Supporting the digital marketing team in executing online marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Creative, analytical and administrative tasks to drive brand visibility, engagement and conversions across various digital channels like social media, organising external events.
- PPC management and email marketing using software similar to Mailchimp.
- Work closely with their manager to meet objectives set out for that period.
- Creating, building and maintaining databases.
- Coordinate with internal team members, partners and clients to create marketing strategies including but not limited to video conferences and trade fairs.
- Utilising software and different camera equipment to help promote the company.
Editing a variety of documents for internal and external use.
The apprentice might help in paid advertising campaigns including keyword search.
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Digital marketer Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Digital marketer.
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training.
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks.
- End Point Assessment (online).
- Occasional group classes with other learners.
- Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths & English if required.
- Digital marketer Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds.
More information here https://boomtrainingltd.co.uk/courses/apprenticeships
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Yes, Digibroadcast cares deeply about internal staff promotion and helping individuals push on with their career
With potential for candidates to pursue a career in the business,
Future salary will be £20-24k
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.