An exciting opportunity for an organised and customer-focused individual who is looking to start their career in administration and join an award-winning organisation that provides an opportunity to work within the central support functions. You will enjoy interacting with people over the telephone and assisting in day-to-day admin duties.
Closing date: 31 Dec 2023
Benefits 1. Company pension & events 2. Gym membership 3. Private medical insurance 4. Wellness programs 5. Sick pay.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Jan 2024
03 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As an Administration Apprentice, you will need to:
- Provide administration support to the employability team
- Updating database with client and tenant change of information
- Working with team to gain information required to complete tasks
- Chasing key documentation and uploading to the relevant database
- Deal with enquiries and ensure they are dealt with efficiently and in line with agreed service standards.
- Refer complex, difficult or legal queries to the manager or relevant expert
- Maintain and use office systems effectively and update property files and computer databases
- Liaise with a third-party supplier to arrange works to be undertaken
The training you will be getting
- Upon completion of your apprenticeship you will achieve the Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship Standard
- You will be assigned a mentor who will work with you on a one to one basisThere will be workshops that you need to attend remotely via Zoom
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Full training and development from amazing team leaders with regular mentoring
- Continuous exciting career and personal development opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.