Comms UK is a Telecoms & IT provider for businesses. You'll be helping co-ordinate the work of our teams who install & support our solutions and services. You'll be handling orders & support requests managed on a CRM system, dispatching tickets, projects & scheduling them are key functions of the role. Level 2 Customer service apprenticeship.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
03 Oct 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
- The Co-ordinator role is primarily focused on co-ordinating the engineering and provisioning teams who provision, install and support our solutions and services.
The Co-ordinator works closely with the Operations Manager who manages these teams and the department as a whole.
- The engineering team is made up of helpdesk and field engineers with varying skills and expertise. The team delivers both proactive setup/installations, as well as the ongoing, more reactive support of those products and services
- The provisioning team similarly has proactive and reactive elements, managing service orders and also assisting the helpdesk in resolving faults/requests raised on those services
- Customer orders and support requests are both managed on a CRM system with ticketing and project management functionality
- Dispatching these tickets and projects to staff as well as scheduling them are the key functions of the role, liaising heavily with staff and customers to do so effectively
- Ongoing monitoring and management of the overall workload, which is a constant moving picture, is also a vital part of the role, to best organise, utilise and adapt resources to deliver excellent service to our customers
The training you will be getting
- The successful candidate will be undertaking the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship
- All of the training will be delivered in the workplace, and you will be supported by one of HTP Apprenticeship College's Coaches, who will visit you every month
- If you haven't already achieved maths and English at Level 2 (GCSE A*-C or 4-9 or equivalent), you will be supported to pass Functional Skills too
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Comms UK are keen to support career progression and there will be opportunities to undertake higher level apprenticeship training as your career progresses should you prove to be the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A*-C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HTP APPRENTICESHIP COLLEGE LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.