Customer Account Apprenticeship ON DEMAND PRINT SERVICES LTD
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a reputable multi-million pound print a packaging company, as part of your role you will be, answering the telephone in a polite and efficient manner, raise job bags an all-associated paperwork, all whilst working towards your Customer Service level 3 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 27 Jan 2024
15,000 to 16,000 depending on age and experience.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Feb 2024
03 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
With a reputation for exceptional quality and excellence, a multi-million-pound print & packaging company is now embarking upon yet another exciting growth cycle. The consistent growth experienced each year is attributed to the company’s dynamic culture, customer focused ethos, diverse product offering and, of course, its passionate team of highly motivated staff.
To keep pace with its continued growth through 2023 and beyond, the company is seeking to employ a skilled and energetic Account Executive Apprentice to manage the customers’ expectations from initial contract through to job completion.
Key duties will include:
- Create accurate estimates through the Tharstern System working closing with the estimating Executive
- Communicate with customers, staff and suppliers in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Able to answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
- Participate in daily Production meetings and ensure any allocated actions from the meetings are completed in a timely manner
- Have excellent up to date knowledge of all products to enable estimates to be completed at the best price
- Maintain a high standard of commercial awareness at all times ensuring customer focus, cost and profitability is at the forefront in all decisions
- Liaise with suppliers to gain accurate 3rd party supply costs and timescales
- Work with customers to create critical time paths to meet their expectations
- Raise job bags and all associated paperwork
- Capable of the administration of FSC jobs
- Ability to cope with the management of outwork and negotiating reducing costs when possible
- Follow all company policies, health and safety, and environmental procedures
- Creating and following critical time paths
The successful candidate must have good IT skills but most importantly excellent attention to detail and accuracy. The company are looking for a candidate that has a good telephone manner and communication skills, someone personable, reliable, approachable, determined, and ambitious. The successful applicant must be willing to work on their own initiative but also can work as a team. The ideal candidate must have Grade 5 or above in their maths and English GCSE.
This role will be supported by Starting Offs Level 3 Customer Service qualification and 20% off-the-job training.
The training you will be getting
- Customer Service Specialist level 3
- Remote training delivery
- 6-hours of dedicated training time every week
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Possible full-time permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
ON DEMAND PRINT SERVICES LTD
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.