Apprentice Customer Services Executive INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS GROUP LIMITED
ILG are looking for an Apprentice Customer Services Executive based in East Grinstead. You will develop skills to deliver high-quality customer service, working towards your customer service specialist level 3 qualification. Responsible for day-to-day queries including correspondence to those orders with customers & ILG departments.
Closing date: 18 Dec 2023
A salary of £21,849 per annum is offered. In addition, following probation, you will be eligible for the ILG bonus scheme and ILG benefits scheme. Our apprentices progress to a variety of roles across the business.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Jan 2024
29 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Are you looking to start an apprenticeship? Interested in a career in customer service? If so, read on.
Based at our head office in East Grinstead, as a customer service apprentice, you will develop skills to deliver high-quality customer service, influence the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction.
- A salary of £21,849 per annum is offered. In addition, following probation, you will be eligible for the ILG bonus scheme and ILG benefits scheme
- Our apprentices progress to a variety of roles across the business
- Responsible for resolving day to day queries including processing of all orders and any correspondence relating to those orders with the customer and other ILG departments
- Operate a frontline telephone/e-mail support
- Work alongside the account executives/managers to provide the day-to-day administration for the specified account
- Responsible for communicating any issues/information that may impact the delivery of service
- Work in close liaison with customer services, warehouse team leaders and externally with customers to facilitate for smooth running of the contract
- Develop and implement processes and systems to enhance existing offerings
- Participate actively in continuous process improvement projects, seek ways to develop and maximise customer service levels
- Contribute actively to achieving departmental service level and targets
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship standard:
- On the job training delivered by the employer
Allocation of an apprenticeship delivery coach who will carry out:
- Regular training
- Assessment and support visits to ensure you acquire new learning, knowledge skills and behaviours in order to progress and develop
- Identify, track and support 20% off the job training activities
- Quarterly formal progress review meetings; identifying learning achievements and next steps
- Apprentices without level 2 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to taking the end-point assessment
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- A large majority of our apprentices move onto becoming permanent Customer Service Account Executives
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SEETEC BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY CENTRE LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.