Working with Fiscal Engineers as a Financial Planning Apprentice will allow you to begin your career in wealth management. We are a Nottingham-based boutique wealth management company and seek an apprentice to join our team.
Closing date: 02 Jan 2024
Pay scale is £14,000 - £16,000.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
16 Oct 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
As a Financial Planning Apprentice, you will provide efficient and effective administration that promptly enacts and supports the advice given to and authorised by our clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dealing with daily post and answering phones
- Processing of dealing instructions and new business applications
- Obtaining valuations
- Assisting in producing Wealth Plan Update reports.
You will be regularly monitoring and chasing up progress on applications and other transactions with platforms and providers with the aim of efficiently processing our client’s instructions and immediately raising issues or potential issues arising with the relevant client service team.
At Fiscal Engineers, we live our core values which have an overarching theme that “we always do the right thing” underpinned by:
- We care deeply
- We get you
- We get the job done
The training you will be getting
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrator
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Each team member puts together a development and training plan with their team leader and they are supported to achieve this.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.