Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship RECRUIT4STAFF (WREXHAM) LIMITED
An exciting opportunity for a Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer apprentice based in Chester. To work as part of the centralised team to assist with providing a constant flow of vetted candidates for the Account Management Team. The position would suit applicants who are looking for an opportunity to gain experience & skills within recruitment sector.
Closing date: 04 Dec 2023
On successful completion of the apprenticeship the salary will increase to £14851.20 per annum.
Total hours per week: 38.25
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
28 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
• Communicating job roles to candidates (both verbally and in written form)
• Posting job advertisements on various job boards and social media platforms to attract a diverse range of candidates.
• Managing candidate applications and updating the recruitment database to ensure accurate and up-to-date
• Help source candidates for job vacancies via online advertising, social media and job board searching.
• Dealing with inbound enquiries.
• Vetting candidates and gaining an understanding of the vetting process.
• To have a basic ability to Match & Shortlist a candidate for a specific role.
• Have a demonstratable knowledge of how to work a job.
• Ensuring the reformatted CV meets the Company’s wide standards before sending it across to a consultant.
• Understanding your minimum target margins
• Following the Talent Acquisition Process
• Working towards minimum daily targets
• Submitting Management Information Report to a high standard and on time
The training you will be getting
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment Resourcing
- Support with Functional Skills English and Maths if required
- End point Assessment
- Work based learning
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The opportunity to progress to a full-time role within the company upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent GCSE English and Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or Level 2 FS) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.