Apprentice Financial Services Administrator DAVID HILL WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Are you eager to kickstart your career in Financial Services? Look no further! A fantastic opportunity awaits you at this well-established Wealth Management company, where we are seeking a dynamic and confident Apprentice with a keen eye for detail. Create a welcoming atmosphere, greeting clients and visitors to the Practice.
Closing date: 02 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
28 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Get ready to embark on a fulfilling journey as you play a pivotal role in the business, providing invaluable administrative support for colleagues and clients while unlocking your potential to advance into a rewarding Paraplanning or Advisory role.
- Dive into a wide variety of administrative tasks that will keep you engaged and challenged.
- Create a welcoming atmosphere, greeting clients and visitors to the Practice.
- Gather vital information on client plans, communicating effectively with clients, third-party providers and Admin Centres.
- Manage and collate key data for reports and portfolio reviews.
- Produce templated client letters and reports, cementing your place in our dynamic team.
The training you will be getting
Financial services administrator L3 apprenticeship standard
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The opportunity to immerse yourself in the exciting world of financial planning, mentored by an industry-experienced Partner who is dedicated to your success.
A culture that prioritises your professional growth, offering a wealth of opportunities for career development and progression.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.