Exciting opportunity for a new Apprentice to assist in the management, development and analysis of PPC accounts and other e-commerce marketing channels including email marketing, content marketing, social, SEO and shopping feeds. Training will be provided, and you will be supervised.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
06 Jan 2024
14 Nov 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- Assist in implementing PPC, Email, Affiliate, Referral & Direct Marketing Channel plans
- Implement reach and engagement strategies for social media channels
- Assist in creating & managing customer retention programmes
- Support development customer personas to produce targeted marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Brand Coordinators & Digital Marketing Coordinators to optimise the website for SEO, supporting both organic & paid search
- Implement actions produced from reporting insights
- Assist in creating briefs to the Creative department
- Identify new business opportunities through keyword research & trend analysis
- Create & manage competitor marketing analysis
- Keep up to date with digital marketing technology &opportunities, implementing where necessary
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable by management
The training you will be getting
- Working towards Business Administration Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills English and maths if required
- Training and training location to be confirmed
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.