Customer Service Specialist Apprentice AVOCET HARDWARE GROUP LTD
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, bright, hardworking individual to join our office team, to provide high-quality service and support to our customers, including Customer Care and Telesales duties whilst working towards an Advanced Level 3 Customer Specialist qualification.
Closing date: 14 Dec 2023
The salary will be discussed at interview depending on age and experience.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jan 2024
21 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The role, after training, will include administration, customer care and telesales duties, including some of the following areas:
- Active telephone calling to customers, customer engagement and customer care
- General administrative duties
- Filing, photocopying and distribution of documents
- Using Microsoft Packages
- Inputting data
- Deal courteously with visitors
- Dealing with stationery/stock levels
- Assisting all members of the team as required
*The above is not an exhaustive list of duties
The training you will be getting
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Full, on-the-job training will be provided by the employer, with 20% off the job training as a requirement
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- This apprenticeship is delivered in the workplace and 20% of your working time will be dedicated towards training and learning new skills.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Great prospects for progression to a full-time position for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.