We're looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team of nursery workers to learn everything you need to know about Early Years! The qualification that you'll work towards is a Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard. You'll be communicating with parents, interacting with children, learning different procedures plus much more!
Closing date: 16 Jan 2024
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Jan 2024
20 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What you will do in your working day
To train to become a qualified nursery practitioner and join the team. You will be provided with a mentor who will be there to guide you, help and offer advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children.
- Working alongside children and delivering a play-based curriculum both indoors and outdoors.
- Planning and delivering activities which enable children to reach their next stage of development.
- Ensuring pupils are safe at all times and report any concerns to relevant managers.
- Forming positive relationships with parents and carers and maintain effective communication.
- Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the schools aims and objectives.
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality, and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
The training you will be getting
Level 2 Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
Health and safety
Functional Skills maths and English if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
A full-time position for the right candidate upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/B+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
The House of Rompa
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Maxim Business Training
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.