Apprentice Recruitment Consultant/ Administrator TEMPTING RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Are you looking for an exciting new role in recruitment? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Excellent opportunity for a candidate to work for a thriving recruitment firm. Someone having the capacity to create and maintain excellent client relationships, who may have experience working in the nursery, school, or care sectors.
Closing date: 12 Jan 2024
Annual wage £15,000.00- £16,000.00
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
15 Jan 2024
19 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
An apprentice is needed to work on our public sector or education desks.
If you have worked within nurseries/schools/care sectors and/or have some experience this will be an advantage to the sector we provide recruitment for, but is not necessary. Full training will be provided!
You will be providing administrative support to the office and sales team.
You will be using job boards to identify suitable candidates, registering candidates, ensuring they are eligible, compliant and available to be put forward for vacant positions.
You will be formatting CVs, requesting references and ensuring you maintain the database.
You will also be working selected jobs alongside the experienced consultants; conducting market research, locating and mapping out ideal clientele within the industry, and carrying out business development to attract new customers and employment.
You will be expected to build relationships with these clients and either work with the team to satisfy these clients' needs or fill the jobs they bring on.
- Development of existing/prospect clients
- Ability to identify/win/grow/retain business
- Ensuring you provide a high-quality service
- Qualifying/shortlisting candidates
- Increase candidate base
- Generating leads
- Maintain candidate database
- Assessing and responding to needs of client
- Sourcing suitable candidates
- Managing the process
- Negotiating pay and salary rates
- Building relationships
- Accurately maintain client files/database/operating systems
- Supporting your manager
Does this sound like you?
An ambitious, target driven and self-motivated individual, with a sharp mind, high levels of intelligence and initiative with the ability to learn quickly, work under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. It is a result driven industry so you will need to be resilient and be mentally agile. You will receive training, support and encouragement from your teammates and managers from your very first day onwards!
The training you will be getting
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
- All training is carried out within the workplace during working hours
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- Full-time position and growth within the business. We want to train an apprentice and help them grow and flourish with us. We wish to mentor you and support you as you advance along with us. We anticipate your continued growth and commitment to us also
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (Grade C) and above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.