Apprentice Business Administrator in Property Lettings STEVEN HARRIS DEVELOPMENTS LTD.
Great opportunity for a local person that wants to be involved within an administrative role within the property industry. Duties will include daily management of properties, answering phones dealing with enquiries and dealing with clients face to face.
Closing date: 08 Dec 2023
Annual wage will be between £10,982.40 to £12,480.00.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Dec 2023
19 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
- General Administrative duties
- Customer Services based duties
- Answering the phone as required and dealing with queries where possible, and/or taking accurate messages
- Data entry - updating details, creating new entries, editing details
- Liaising with new and current customers
- Responding to emails
- Sending new emails
- Dealing with queries from clients
- Managing files
- Processing queries and enquiries
- Social media
- Sales and marketing - marketing available properties
- Carrying out basic property research, including marketing procedures through portals, websites and various databases
- Making appointments for viewings
- Putting together, printing and sending out property lists
- Assisting sales team members
- Diary management
- Filing office general office paperwork, sales paperwork
The training you will be getting
Full on-the-job and off-the-job training will be delivered supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd.
All training will be carried out within the workplace during working hours.
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3.
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and mathematics (if you already do not hold the equivalent).
Full training will be given, leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
There is an opportunity for you to further develop your skills within the property and letting industry.
There are various opportunities available with the employer should you be successful within the progression of your apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.