Apprentice Administrator/Sales/Letting Hunters Estate Agents
Recruiting for a person that wants to be involved within the property and lettings industry and wants to shine and do well for themselves. Duties will include daily administrative tasks in the management of properties, answering phones dealing with enquiries and dealing with clients face to face.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
3 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Advising clients about the letting process and rents
- Registering applicants
- Meet and greet people
- Organise viewings
- Feedback to landlords/tenants/applicants
- General admin duties
- Customer service
- Dealing with queries/enquiries
- Managing files
- Send emails/letters
- Assisting in tenant/property management
- Property research
- Answering phone/taking accurate messages
- Data entry
- Tenant referencing
- Complete inventories
- Social media
- Sending property lists
- Manage diary
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator level 3 apprenticeship
Full training will be given leading to a recognised Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our training provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression to a full-time position within the organisation.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.