Working with an experienced HR team, you will get to be part of a wide variety of activities. HR supports line managers and the workforce across our people strategy, ensuring that we comply with statutory requirements. We provide a range of benefits including a health cash plan, a discount platform and various golf benefits.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Employee Assistance Programme, Health cash plan, discount platform, free car parking, learning and development opportunities, onsite discount at golf facilities and food and beverage, and free golf lessons.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
13 Nov 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
The role will provide administration support to the HR and Admin team covering a range of employee engagement, learning and development, recruitment and retention. You will support employee engagement activities such as team conferences held twice a year.
- Provide administration support for employment paperwork and arrange meetings
- Complete administration duties aligned to recruitment, retention, learning, and development to support the HR and Admin team
- Support for our administration team in a range of activities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The Apprentice will work towards their Apprenticeship Standard in HR Support Level 3
- The successful candidate will be assigned a dedicated work-based trainer who will provide support and guidance throughout the course
- This is a work-based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
HR Assistant route, entry-level HR roles.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Ruby & Margaret in the Apprenticeship Team
Level 3 (A level)