To assist in providing effective and efficient administration to key senior managers throughout the College, with specific responsibilities for ensuring the smooth running of estates related administration and strategic management meetings. If you are hard working and organised this could be the role for you. Apply now!
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 36
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To work on a confidential basis and undertake all tasks as required in a timely and professional manner to facilitate the efficient working of the Estates Team and Strategic Implementation Groups;
- Maintain the Estates job request system and ensure jobs are suitably allocated to the team
- Process estates related purchase orders and ensure invoices are collated and passed onto central finance on a timely basis
- Maintain College Risk Assessment log, liaising with staff throughout the College to ensure risk assessments are reviewed in a timely manner.
- To provide administrative support to members of the Senior Leadership Team in respect of Strategic Implementation Groups; attending meetings, taking minutes and actions, maintaining resulting action plans, preparing agendas, collating papers and maintaining shared folders.
- Provide other administrative support for the Principalship office as required; which may include, Word Processing, filing, creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Committed to learning and completing Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
- Participate in staff development activities in consultation with Line Manager.
- Other duties compatible with the post, as defined by the Principal or his representative.
- Actively promote Equality and Diversity, College Values and the Safeguarding Policy.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator level 3 apprenticeship.
- This is a remote apprenticeship where you will complete 6 hours off the job training in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
You will be fully qualified Business Administrator at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
ST HELENS COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.