Bates & Bradshaw are a privately owned recruitment business and they are looking to recruit an apprentice Recruitment Consultant to join their busy and growing recruitment business. Answering the phone and responding to emails, sourcing candidates for all existing clients.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering the phone and responding to emails
- Sourcing candidates for all existing clients
- Arranging Interviews and Inductions for our clients
- Business Development to assist continued growth
- Formatting CVs for clients
- Arranging Interviews and Screening Conversations
- Using Social Media to promote the company
- Attending client meetings when required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BATES & BRADSHAW LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.