To account manage the day-to-day operation of PODW customers. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products to our customers.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Person – Customer Service
- Job title – Account Manager
- Responsible to – Commercial Director
- Department – Sales and Customer Services
Purpose and Objective:
- To account manage the day-to-day operation of PODW customers. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with your portfolio of customers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products to our customers
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers. Ensure that all office procedures are adhered to
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customers
- Meeting and contacting customers on a regular basis
- Ensure the profitability of each job
- Contribute to and attend production and marketing meetings
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products to meet the customers’ needs and objectives
- Ensure that all work undertaken fully meets the customers’ satisfaction (monitored by questionnaire and CAR’s)
- Identify and act upon opportunities to better utilise and improve the operation (use CAR/Improvement form)
- Assist Senior Management in achieving company targets
- Liaise with Production to resolve any customers’ problems/issues
- Identify and resolve all issues of quality variances to ensure that all work undertaken fully meets the customers’ satisfaction
- Continuously ensure all Company procedures are adhered to; identify any variances and provide possible solutions
General duties will also include:
- Answering telephone enquiries; quoting and chasing; dealing with account application forms and payments; credit checking/monitoring customers’ limits; following database and administrative procedures; purchasing of non-stock items/materials
- Liaise with other team members to ensure continued customer services capacity during staff lunch breaks and absences
- Ensure a good tidy working environment in the office.
- Ensure that all company provided equipment is in good working order and complies with Health and Safety
- It is agreed that the above is a brief and concise description of the above job
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Functional skills in English and maths if required.
A Customer Service Level 2 Qualification graded via an end point assessment.
Attendance at college will be required one day a month, the rest will be on site at work training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time position upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
Print On Demand
INSPIRE EDUCATION GROUP
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.