An exciting opportunity to join our company that is experiencing significant growth with offices in Worcester. This is a chance to become part of a dynamic and expanding team with multiple opportunities for progression within the company beyond the initial apprenticeship.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
15 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To effectively achieve the following core responsibilities of the Contact Centre:
- To have contact with internal and external customers
- Booking appointments for maintenance and repairs
- Remote troubleshooting, utilising problem-solving skills and persuasive communication
- Capturing, maintaining, and ensuring the quality of customer data is met by adhering to GDPR
- Handling all relevant customer interactions, through phone, email, social media and live chat
- Advising customers on the best services available, whilst showing empathy and compassion
- Resolving customer queries and complaints
- To provide ‘World Class’ Customer Service
- To work in line with our company vision “Warming lives, protecting our future"
- Be a Brand Ambassador
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN).
You will receive a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and maths will be undertaken if needed.
You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and well-being, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Level 2 Customer Service qualification.
There is also a five-day teambuilding residential trip that is held in the spring of each year.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
With new technologies, such as renewable energy, within the heating sector developing, now is an exciting time to join our team! Within an ever-changing, progressing environment, you will obtain lifelong skills and competencies, which will be supported and developed. Roles within our business following an apprenticeship could be, a Customer Service Advisor, progressing to a Team Leader, or another area within our Aftersales team. Worcester Bosch has many progression opportunities and you will be supported and guided throughout your career with us.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.