Early Years Apprentice Headstart Day Nursery & Pre-School
If you are passionate about childcare and are looking to build a career where you can make a difference to children's lives, then Headstart Day Nursery is where you want to be. You will ensure children are supported within a safe and caring environment and you will assist staff to ensure children’s individual care plans, need and routines are met.
Closing date: 07 Nov 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
14 Nov 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide and support stimulating activities to enhance children’s development
- Interact positively with children, parents, visitors and other staff members
- Make a positive contribution towards new ideas for activities and displays
- Carry out domestic duties to ensure the smooth running of the setting
- Meeting and greeting of children and parents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be provided by Riverside Training (Spalding) Ltd. Training is work based meaning you spend the majority of time within the workplace but will be released into the centre bi weekly
- During this apprenticeship, you will work towards learning the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours of the Early Years Educator Standard and you will work towards the Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification and a first aid qualification in line with the requirements of the EYFS Framework
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The opportunity for ongoing permanent employment upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.