Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship - Level 3 KENECT RECRUITMENT LTD
Kenect Recruitment are on the search for the future stars of the recruitment sector. If you are looking for a role that offers real career progression, if you are a confident, outgoing and a driven individual who has no concerns making calls, building relationships with customers and promoting the business, then this is the perfect role for you.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Full 360 Apprentice Recruitment Consultant role supplying temporary or permanent workers into the road haulage and distribution markets
- Business development via marketing techniques, sales/cold calls and networking to gain new business
- Exceed sales targets and weekly branch budgets
- Building relationships with clients through understanding of recruitment needs
- Account management
- Ensuring clients are well serviced and maintained
- Arranging meetings with new and existing clients
- Attracting candidates by drafting and placing adverts via online job boards
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate candidates and complete reference checks
- Matching workers to vacancies
- Rotating on call duties required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Consultants Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- NVQ & Certificate
- End Point Assessment
To successfully complete this apprenticeship the learner will need to complete one level 2 knowledge qualification and one level 2 competency qualification as listed below:
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression onto full-time position may be offered to the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.