Do you want to take the first step in your HR career? We have a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us in a brand-new role as our Talent and HR apprentice. We are offering a level 3 or level 5 HR Apprenticeship in conjunction with Weston College.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
13 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing full support to our Talent Acquisition Partner across our recruitment process – setting up interviews, updating applicants and maintaining our recruitment system
- Coordination and admin support on projects such as our Early Careers programme, our Diversity & Inclusion and wellbeing initiatives
- Supporting all of the training and development opportunities we offer: helping our Learning & Development Partner and other colleagues with booking training courses for individuals and groups, joining instructions, feedback, updating content on our intranet and learning management system
- Working across our friendly HR and Talent team to provide general HR administration and support where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- HR Support Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Full on the job training and support
- Training on our internal HR systems
- Safeguarding Children training
- Keeping Children Safe in Education training
- Cyber Security training
- Health and Safety Essentials training
- GDPR training
- Tailored in-house training as appropriate to the learner's needs
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity for a permanent role and progression within HR/Talent for the right person
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
A Level or equivalent at least 2 subjects (Grade C+) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THE INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.