We’re seeking an Apprentice Office Administrator who is willing to immerse themselves in the working environment and company ethos-someone who is looking to start a career and become an integral part of our team. The role includes answering the phone to any candidates and clients, organising our database and keeping up to date with candidate's profiles, making sure the appropriate documents are uploaded.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Responsibilities include:
- Administration alongside our consultants
- Generating new business leads via LinkedIn, email campaigns and social media
- Taking leadership in organising any correspondence with potential social networking events in order to help spread our company name
- Answering the phone to any candidates and clients
- Organising our database and keeping up to date with candidate's profiles, making sure the appropriate documents are uploaded
- Being the first point of call for any new candidates registering – assisting with the onboarding process
We are able to shape the role to you. If there is an area of the business you would like to get more involved with then this is something that we can accommodate.
You will also be able to get involved with our sister company Personal Staffing which recruits for the private household sector.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Apprenticeship Level 3
- On and off the job training and location to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Completion of the Level 3 Apprenticeship, may allow for future employment in an administrative role
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CREW & CONCIERGE LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.