Yorkshire Payments are offering the chance for a candidate to take part in a Customer Care Team Apprenticeship (Customer Service). This a fantastic opportunity for the right person within a local business based in the centre of Brighouse. You will support new and existing customers with any queries or problems over the telephone, email and face to face, good communication skills are essential for this role.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Sep 2023
12 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include answering incoming calls, directing customers to the appropriate department, taking messages and dealing with enquiries, providing a high level of customer service and general admin duties.
- Answering the telephone and taking messages
- Passing telephone messages on to the correct member of staff
- Data inputting
- Dealing with enquiries
- Dealing with emails
- Responding or forwarding emails to the relevant people
- Filing, record keeping, photocopying and distribution of relevant documents
- Support to other members of the team as and when required
- Spreadsheet maintenance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Full, on-the-job training will be provided by the employer, with 20% off the job training as a requirement.
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time Customer Care Team Member
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
C.M.S. VOCATIONAL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.