Optical Assistant / Customer Service Apprenticeship MIKE CEES OPTICIANS LTD
Mike Cees Opticians a friendly Independent Specialist Opticians practice located in the Redfield area of Bristol is seeking a reliable team player to join our practice in a customer service/receptionist apprenticeship role. You will be booking in clients either via telephone or the online system, plus more.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Bonus scheme for identifying and successfully Allocating prospective patients to Our enhanced eye appointments
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.0
Possible start date
19 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The job will involve on-site training and coaching from the training provider. In addition, skills will be acquired through on-the-job training. Job description involves:
- Booking service user appointments by telephone or online
- Dealing with patient enquires
- General practice administration
- Minor spectacle repairs with some additional training
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Whilst undertaking this job, the candidate will be working towards a Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 qualification
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- How training will be delivered is to be confirmed
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of this program the candidate could take on a full-time Optical receptionist role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.