Hair Apprentice M & R Williams (Yeovil) Limited T/A Hair and Beauty Bar
Our highly skilled team of hair & beauty experts are looking for a creative, hardworking and passionate apprentice to join the team. Full training to be provided, in conjunction with Yeovil College to start your career in the hair industry, working with the latest professional products in one of Yeovil’s leading salons.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with the running of the salon
- Welcoming clients, answering the phone and supporting with enquiries
- Helping to maintain the salon and standards of cleanliness and hygiene
Learn how to undertake all aspects of hairdressing, including:
- Client consultations
- Shampoo and conditioning
- Cutting hair using a variety of techniques
- Style, set and dress hair
- Work with experienced stylists to develop and maintain your knowledge and skills within the industry
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The apprenticeship training is delivered through a combination of workplace learning and regular college attendance
- This training will teach you the knowledge, skills and behaviours set out in the Hairdressing Professional Level 2 standard
- On completion the apprentice will receive Hairdressing Professional Level 2 qualification
- Functional Skills in maths and English may also be required depending on current level
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On completion of the apprenticeship, it is at our disrection and decision if we offer a full time position after the course has been completed
- Depending on progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
M & R Williams (Yeovil) Limited T/A Hair and Beauty Bar
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.