Early Years Practitioner Apprenticeship - Crafty Wizards Avery Hill CRAFTY WIZARDS LTD
A fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic nursery with a unique approach to education. Crafty Wizards are looking for new apprentices to join them to become their next educators. You will be fully supported throughout your journey and have full exposure to how Crafty Wizards work.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
11 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To promote the aims and objectives of the Pre-School
- To promote the high standards of the Pre-School at all times to parents, staff and visitors
- To ensure the provision of high standards of physical and emotional care
- To assist the Manager in setting and implementing objectives and policy for the PreSchool
- To assist with the implementation of administrative procedures involved with registration, place allocation, and other related matters
- To assist with the preparation and maintenance of materials and equipment
- To be responsible for the health and safety standards appropriate for the needs of young children and ensuring staff compliance and awareness
- To ensure high standards of hygiene and cleanliness are always maintained
- To ensure the provision of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children regardless of any disabilities, family backgrounds or medical history
- Support all team members with the early identification and intervention for children with possible special needs and give physical, emotional, intellectual guidance as appropriate
- To ensure confidentiality of all information received and shared
- Liaise with parents, other family members and staff to help ensure that the needs of children are met, and that parental choice is considered in terms of care given
- To liaise with outside agencies as required
- To be involved in out-of-working-hours activities, e.g., training, planning meetings, monthly staff meetings, parents' evenings, fundraising events etc
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities of an equivalent nature as may be determined from time-to-time by the Manager/ Assistant
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards your Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification across a total duration of 19 months
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Training provider: LMP Group (Rated 3rd best apprenticeship training provider in the UK)
- All online/ remote learning, no classroom or college day release
- An allocated tutor will support you throughout the apprenticeship!
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry-specific competence
- Potential for full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.