The apprentice will work with experienced IT professionals to gain hands-on experience in a variety of IT disciplines, including: • Computer hardware and software installation and maintenance. • Network administration. • System administration. • Security administration. • Technical support.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
14 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of computer hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot computer problems and provide technical support to our customers.
- Administer computer networks and systems.
- Implement security measures to protect computer systems.
- Stay up to date on new IT technologies.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
OCEAN TELECOM (UK) LTD
ESTIO TRAINING LIMITED
0203 834 2872
Information communications technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.