Digital PR Executive Apprentice (UK-Remote) ABSOLUTE DIGITAL MEDIA LIMITED
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Absolute Digital Media for a talented individual to join one of the leading digital PR providers in the UK and our expanding team as an apprentice junior digital PR executive. We’re looking for someone who is eager to learn, creative and dynamic to assist with the running of the digital PR team.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
08 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Contribute to the production of digital PR campaign ideas. This will primarily involve assisting with writing press releases as well as responding to relevant and top-tier journalist requests for all clients that is purposeful and positions our clients as thought leaders
- Be proactive spotting opportunities for reactive news stories, whilst sharing industry news across the wider team and company
- Preparing and prospecting outreach strategies and media lists across multiple markets and sectors, whilst keeping them regularly updated
- Ensuring internal ideation database is regularly audited, and sessions planned with the wider team for a continuous flow of approved ideas
- Assisting the head of digital PR with ensuring internal guides and resources are refreshed and kept up to date
- Supporting digital PR account managers with client campaign pitches
- Sourcing and updating internal database of resources readily available for campaign ideas
- Read and share industry news and thought leadership to increase your knowledge
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve the Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship Standard
- There will be workshops that you need to attend
- you will have a Mentor who will wok with you on a one to one basis
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for further development and career progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.