Human Resources Apprentice OUR LADY OF LOURDES CATHOLIC MULTI-ACADEMY COMPANY
The role involves providing HR administration support using online systems and Cloud technology as directed by the HR team in relation to the employee lifecycle. Administer the Recruitment and Selection process including Safer Recruitment practice for which training will be given.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Providing HR administration support using online systems and Cloud technology as directed by the HR team in relation to the employee lifecycle
- Administer the recruitment and selection process, including safer recruitment practice for which training will be given
- Gain knowledge and understanding of employment law relating to operational HR policies
- Recording staff leave of absence for the central support team
- Maintain and data cleanse electronic HR files and upload paper files
- Monitor the HR inbox and escalate emails to the HR team
- Answer the telephone and deal with initial enquiries in a professional manner
Desired personal skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good working with numbers, including analysing data
- Organisational skills
- IT literate, including Microsoft Office packages e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Desired personal qualities:
- Excellent team worker
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Keen to learn
- Creative and idea-driven
- Excellent at building relationships
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training for this qualification will be provided by us at SCCU Group, a good Ofsted training provider. Our tuition is all delivered in the workplace and bespoke to your particular role.
- HR Support Level 3 Standard, 18 months practical with an additional 3 months End Point Assessment period
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- This would be dependent on Multi-Academy requirements at the end of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Desired
About the employer
OUR LADY OF LOURDES CATHOLIC MULTI-ACADEMY COMPANY
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.