Quooker Technical Support and Scheduling Apprentice QUOOKER UK LTD
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our engineering team as an apprentice. The main requirements of this role are to provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers whilst providing technical support and booking in scheduled services and repairs.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are an exciting, vibrant company who champion apprenticeships and providing opportunities for young people. At Quooker we pride ourselves on looking after our staff and making Quooker a happy place to work with scope for progression. Quooker was first established in the Netherlands in 1970 by Henri Peteri and is still family owned. We are looking for the right kind of positive and proactive people to join our expanding team at our Manchester office. As an apprentice you will work alongside experienced staff and gain training on the job. The role of the Technical Support and Scheduling Apprentice is to provide outstanding customer service inline with Quooker's ethos to and presentable image of Quooker to all our customers whilst installing, servicing or repairing Quooker products. As an apprentice, you will be expected to provide the same outstanding level of customer service whilst you're training. The right candidate will be self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a customer centric approach, maintaining a high level of organisation while effectively prioritising tasks. You will be working in a vibrant and social office environment, and we’ll guarantee job satisfaction and all the support you need to be successful in your career. Main duties will include:
- Answering and dealing with phone calls & emails promptly and efficiently, while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Diagnose any product issues remotely, determining how each issue can be resolved & actioning next steps where necessary
- Following our scheduling and customer service processes to ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction, in accordance with Quooker’s strategic objectives
- Maintaining an excellent knowledge of our product and technical information in order to ensure each customer receives the correct information and service
- Liaising with our Engineers to arrange their job schedules and book appointments
- Responding to and actioning incoming emails
- Handling inbound and outbound queries
- Competitive ‘win together, lose together’ bonus
- Free office lunch on Deliveroo
- Paid day off for your birthday
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A collaborative, unique and energetic working environment
- Casual dress code
- Regular incentive rewards
- Financial, physical, and mental wellbeing support with a comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme
- Great training and learning resources
- Regular team social events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Training will be delivered in the workplace and online
- English and Maths Functional Skills (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking for the right kind of positive and proactive people to join our expanding team at our Manchester office with great progression opportunities for succesful candidates.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASTON RECRUITMENT & TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.