We are a very a welcoming team with a warm, friendly environment. We genuinely value the contribution made by each member of our team. You will manage projects of web and software builds for some of our enterprise-level clients. You will work to deadlines, so it is imperative that you are an excellent communicator.
Closing date: 01 Dec 2023
Fresh fruit is delivered weekly for all staff to help themselves. 2x team events per year (as voted for by the team). · Casual dress. · Team Lunches to reward the team when we have completed projects. · Employee/s of the month - £50 gift.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
20 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
Provide support and guidance to less experienced members of the Project Support Team.
· Plan project timelines, schedule internal resources, ensure that resources are on track to complete tasks and ensure they have the information & support they need to work effectively.
· Track project costs ensuring that the project remains within the initial estimates.
· Help to mitigate against potential blockers and resolve issues that do arise calmly and efficiently.
· Apply firm but fair judgement in sensitive situations, for example, when a client’s requirements exceed their budget.
· Hold frequent update calls with clients (usually via video call) to advise on the progress of tasks.
· Keep internal resources (including Directors) updated on the progress of projects, raising any concerns and providing ideas to resolve any issues.
· Assist in the scoping of new projects by delving deep into a client’s business challenges and technical requirements, asking the right questions to arrive at a final set of requirements and deliverables.
· Help to ensure that clients keep on top of the latest advances in digital by effectively communicating software upgrades and the latest best practices.
· Maximise account revenue by spotting opportunities for further design and development work, and upselling CSI’s other services.
· Attend face-to-face meetings with clients, when required.
· Share ideas to help improve the efficiency of the department and the wider business, and facilitate the implementation of new processes.
· Understand the specific needs of the clients you manage and adapt your communication style and project plans accordingly.
The training you will be getting
- The candidate will follow a Level 3 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a full Standard in Business Administrator Level 3
- This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College - South & West
- If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) or equivalent, they will be required to complete a Level 1 Functional Skill in the relevant subject.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Potential to progress and develop through the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
A Level or equivalent English or Business (Grade C or above) Essential
About the employer
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.