An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Apprentice to join Barnes Clark of Maldon. The successful candidate will maintain accounting records, control account reconciliation and management of accounts, whilst working towards the AAT qualification. Working in a team and working with client’s to provide a service that meets customer’s needs.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with monthly and year end reporting of financial and accounts information.
- Maintaining accounting records including VAT, payroll, control account reconciliation and management accounts under supervision. Including the use of digital systems by using software applications and packages to support the delivery of accurate information.
- Adhering to all anti-money laundering legislation and safeguarding against suspicious activities.
- Use digital systems safely to ensure that the cyber security of the organisation is not compromised, and data handling legislative requirements are met.
- Undertake Continuous Professional Development by keeping up to date with relevant statutory obligations and procedural best practice.
- Working in a team internally and working with client’s externally to provide a service that meets customer’s needs in a timely and professional manner.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full support with study costs whilst completing the Level 3 AAT Accounts Assistant (depending on current qualifications)
- Following the initial completion of the apprenticeship, you will receive continued support to complete the AAT qualification.
- The successful candidate will be required to attend weekday courses, once a week, at First Intuition Chelmsford to study towards their AAT Level 3 qualification as well as mentoring towards the Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible progression to study AAT Level 4 and/or Level 7 ACCA/ICAEW after successful completion of the Level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TAX CONSULTING LTD
FIRST INTUITION CHELMSFORD LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.