Customer Service Level 2 Apprentice ARCHITECTURE NORTH LIMITED
This is a great opportunity to join our dynamic and growing team and gain experience across a range of projects at different stages. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service, working closely with our projects team to ensure our designs exceed our client’s expectations.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
07 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are a small team, we are friendly, focused, and we forge personal relationships to understand our clients’ and contractors’ needs, ensuring that our design schemes exceed our client’s expectations.
As part of our design team, you will experience communicating with our internal projects team ensuring our designs exceeds our expectations.
During your time with us, you will be guided throughout each process with our project team.
We are a small start-up business working remotely, and you will be working alongside the projects team.
- Providing excellent customer service to our clients and contractors, both in person and remotely
- Answer incoming calls, taking phone messages, monitoring emails
- Communicating to our clients via emails, whilst archiving emails
- Meeting and greeting visitors attending the AN studios
- Strong communication and coordinating skills are required as you’ll be frequently liaising with internal and external teams, such as clients, contractors, and suppliers
- Managing supplies, stationery, and stock supplies
- Being responsible for booking, and setting up the meeting desk for client meetings
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between clients, visitors, suppliers, enquirers, consultants, and relevant staff
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, consultants, and our clients
- Ensuring the project directory and system processes are kept digitally tidy and maintained for organisation reports
- Record, analyse, report, and administer according to our systems and requirements
- Managing diaries, traveling times, and collating data for the smooth running of the studio
- Adhere to health and safety policy and requirements relating to the data privacy of our clients
- Any other reasonable request as directed
- Collaborating with our projects team to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Assisting with other tasks as required by the team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practioner Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship.
Please note that you will be required to sit an End Point Assessment with the awarding body to pass this apprenticeship. See link below for further details.
Functional Skills in English and/or maths up to Level 1 (mandatory) or 2 if not exempt
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following the successful completion of the Customer Service Apprenticeship with Architecture North Ltd, there are a
number of potential opportunities for career progression within the company for the right candidate.
As a small, but rapidly growing start-up business, we are constantly on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team and contribute to the success of the practice.
The successful candidate with their apprentice will have gained the valuable experience and knowledge during their time as a Customer Service Apprentice, working closely with our projects team and collaborating with clients and contractors.
The next career level for the successful candidate would lead to a senior customer service, or client management level within the company.
Depending on the candidate's specialism within the business, we could offer them a permanent position with the possible job title:
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Client Service Manager
- Projects Account Manager
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Nottingham College Apprenticeship Team
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.