To support the HR & L&D Coordinator to co-ordinate specific activities and provide administrative support to the HR team. The role is essential in ensuring that all HR and L&D records relating to the company’s employees and their professional development are relevant and up to date.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Opportunity to further your education. Hybrid working module. Early finish every Friday (1:30pm).
Total hours per week: 36.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Provide administration support to the HR and L&D teams for:
- Maintaining and updating employee records in the HRIS
- Producing regular management information reports
- Arranging and booking of training events and maintaining training records
- Working with the production administrators in relation to scheduling and arranging medical assessments, health surveillance etc.
- Supporting the preparation of letters and documents for disciplinary and grievance cases
- Manage all training course administration
- Manage and maintain training and event records, including evidence of attendance
- Producing monthly starter leaver pension reports for payroll and finance
- Maintain up to date HR files on Hare Connect
- Responding to email queries via HR@hare inbox
- Supporting with recruitment activities from ensuring requisitions are signed off, placing job adverts to arranging interviews, ensuring candidates are eligible to work in the UK and liaising with candidates during the recruitment process
- Prepare and send out offer letters, contract and change letters for new starters and existing employees
- Process starter, leaver and change notifications ensuring sign off, that the employee has received confirmation and that relevant areas of the business have been notified
- Maintain and update the training schedule, coordinating and administrate CSCS cards and provide support for other training deliverables e.g. CPD and Lunch and learn sessions
- Set up new starters onto the OH portal
- Coordinate health surveillance for all construction staff including follow ups, recalls and referral appointments
- Produce and provide regular management data to ensure the effective management of H&S
- Handle internal and external request and correspondence including reference, ONS data returns etc.
- Administration of Company benefits and organising pension workshops across all facilities
- Various data input and e-filing for the HR and L&D team, including any other administration support tasks as reasonably requested, including reception cover if necessary
- Provide emergency sickness absence cover for the reception. Act as the first point of contact for all incoming calls. visitors contactors and deliveries to Brandlesholme House, responding
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Alongside your duties, you will also be completing a Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship with Chrysos HR Solutions Limited
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Once you complete the qualification you will be a qualified HR Administrator
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
CHRYSOS H.R. SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.