Apprentice Business Administrator WARRINGTON VEHICLE CENTRE LTD
Excellent opportunity to work within a family owned, award winning Isuzu Truck & D-Max dealership. The apprentice will receive experience working in our service, parts and sales departments. Training will be provided from all departments so that the apprentice receives a rounded understanding of the business.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
06 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Parts Department - working alongside our fully trained parts team duties will include, handling, storing and receiving stock. All of which require entering onto our stock management system.
- Dealing with customer and workshop orders whether it be on the phone or face to face.
- Service Department - Working on the service front desk, 1st point of call for customers dropping off/collecting vehicles.
- Setting up job cards for our workshop
- Take service bookings via e-mail, phone or face to face.
- Sales Department - Updating customers on vehicle progress and delivery dates
- Showroom duties, ensuring vehicles have correct price & technical information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- In house training on site and day release at Warrington & Vale Royal college working towards Business Administrator Level 3
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- With the apprentice experiencing all aspects of the business there will be potential opportunities within all areas of the business. The experience gained will also influence the potential career path of the apprentice
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.