Apprentice Recruitment Consultant PROJECT START RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
Swarm Training is helping Project Start to find a Recruitment Consultant Apprentice. Project Start is a recruitment company that provides a bespoke service to its nationwide client network. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career as a 360-recruitment consultant and join an exciting and rewarding industry. As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for interviewing job seekers, finding suitable candidates to fill job openings, assessing their suitability, and screening and shortlisting them before presenting them to clients for interviews.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
The opportunity to earn commission. There will be 24 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Quarterly Incentives Employee of the month. Company pension and career development. £20,000 Per Annum.
Total hours per week: 45
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
06 Oct 2023
05 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As a recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for interviewing job seekers, finding suitable candidates to fill job openings, assessing their suitability, and screening and shortlisting them before presenting them to clients for interviews. Meeting targets for filling vacancies and placing people in roles will also be a part of your job.
The successful applicant will be involved in a variety of recruitment duties, including:
- Crafting compelling job adverts
- Thoroughly reviewing candidate CVs
- Screening and shortlisting candidates by assessing their suitability for the role.
- Candidate management to onboarding
- Manage all telephone enquiries with professionalism and efficiency.
- Speaking with clients and managing the relationship.
- Interview coordination, liaising with candidates and clients on their availability.
- Relationship building and information gathering.
- Liaise with clients to maintain strong relationships.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Training will be with us – Swarm Training, a national provider of apprenticeships throughout the UK.
- The successful candidate will work towards the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant qualification, this apprenticeship will take between 12-14 months to complete with assessments. During your working hours, you must complete a minimum of 6 hours per week of study time with tutor support working towards the Level 3 Recruitment Consultant qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there will be a possible full-time role after the apprenticeship for the right person.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SWARM APPRENTICESHIPS C.I.C
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.