Customer Service Level 3 Apprenticeship - APPRENTICESHIP COORDINATOR New College Swindon
As an Apprentice Apprenticeship Coordinator, you will have the support of the Apprenticeships team to achieve a Customer Service Level 3 apprenticeship and gain knowledge of how apprenticeships work. You will liaise with curriculum staff to produce accurate costings for customers, as well as other duties.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Free parking available.
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Liaise with curriculum staff to produce accurate costings for customers
- Discuss any apprentice prior knowledge or experience with the apprentice and assessor
- Liaise with curriculum managers to provide the best service to all employers and apprentices
- Liaise with curriculum staff to ensure an appropriate scheme of work is produced
- Explain to the apprentice and employer how the apprenticeship will work and how to secure funding on the Apprenticeship Service.
- Complete information on SharePoint on the Apprenticeship Service Funding (AS) for Apprenticeship Service Co-ordinator.
- Record all initial enquiries, awaiting sign up and enrolled on the New Starts spreadsheet.
- Provide an excellent information, advice and guidance service to apprentice applicants
- Discuss the scheme of work and whether the employers require additional modules and qualifications for the apprenticeship.
- Check whether apprentice has ALS requirements
- Take part in price negotiations with employers
- Discuss any additional requirements with the employer such as modules, pathways or qualifications and liaise with the curriculum area to establish whether this can be accommodated.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Customer Service Specialist apprenticeship standard:
Delivered one to one in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time role after completion of apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NEW COLLEGE SWINDON
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.