Service Advisor Apprentice - Taunton FORAY MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
Working in a service department, the Apprentice will train in a number of areas including improving customer relations, monitoring and dealing with customer problems. You will keep in close contact with the management staff at the dealership to update them on current customer affairs and relations.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
An exciting opportunity that offers a varied workload the apprentice will develop skills in a number of areas, including:
- Working in an exciting and busy environment the Customer Service Advisor Apprentice will be the front-line support for the busy service department
The apprentice’s role will include the following:
- Dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- To process and solve customer service complaints
- Look to promote continuous improvement in customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- No college attendence required
- Teaching sessions delivered by Skills Coaches both in person and via Microsoft Teams
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full time career within the automotive industry with many opportunities to progress to positions of responsibility including a Service Manager, Master Technician and Dealership Principles
- The opportunities are endless
- By having a highly regarded set of skills, Apprentices can go on to develop their career within the specific interests they may have, progressing through their dealership and be an asset to Ford Motor Company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FORAY MOTOR GROUP LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.