Business Administration Apprenticeship - Seguro recruitment ltd SEGURO RECRUITMENT LTD
Seguro recruitment ltd are looking for a compliance administrator to work in their office located in the Bootle area. This role would sit within the Compliance Department and the successful candidate will report directly to the Resource Manager.
Closing date: 25 Sep 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Sep 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Conduct full-cycle recruitment activities, including sourcing, screening, interviewing and selecting candidates for various positions
- Utilize recruitment tools to manage candidate information and track progress
- Build and maintain relationships with candidates to understand their needs and preferences
- Devleop effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent through various channels, including job boards, social media and professional networks
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job descriptions and job specifications that allign with the company's requirements
- Conduct reference checks and background screenings to ensure the suitability of candidates
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in recruitment to continuously improve the hiring process
- Manage data spreadsheets and reports
- Keep records and reports up to date
- Organize and schedule meetings and events
- Carry out clerical duties, including answering phones and preparing documents
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Data Entry, retrieval and database maintenance
- Filing and archiving
- Creating and managing documents and spreadsheets
- Scheduling meetings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- All training will be completed on site, no college days, monthly visits from tutor, 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completion of the apprenticeship you will interview for a full time position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Desired
About the employer
SEGURO RECRUITMENT LTD
ASSET TRAINING & CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.