Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship PSR STAFFING SOLUTIONS
To work alongside a Director or team to identify, attract and develop a sustainable talent pipeline of highly skilled candidates. Achieving agreed budgets and delivering the required level of services through competent recruitment skills.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Salary can range from £12,000 - £15,000
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
01 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Creates and maintains candidate records on Adapt to ensure the most up to date information is captured for consultants.
- Analyses and reports on hot candidates in the market, gathering information on skills and experience required from clients.
- Understands the end to end service process working closely with support service colleagues to maintain high standards of efficiency and candidate experience.
- Uses social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Conducts candidate generation activities, ensuring the calibre of candidates within sector is consistently high.
- Receives and reviews applications, arranging interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates.
- Requests references and checks the suitability of candidate before submitting their details to clients.
- Co-ordinates client and candidate interviews and requests feedback from the client.
- Provides candidates with interview feedback in a timely manner.
Candidate Development & Retention
- Provides assistance to candidates after placement to ensure they are happy.
- Stays in regular contract with key candidates even when not actively worked to generate leads.
- Meets minimum standard set out in company KPI Strategy.
- Ensure all active and passive candidates are worked in accordance with EAA regulations (Compliance amongst temps) T&C’s on perm and certification required on freelance.
- Demonstrates strict adherence within credit control as per PSR guidelines.
- Continuously update personal development in both sector and market knowledge through speaking to candidates and regular research.
- Maintains a positive attitude, contributes to the life of the team through supporting colleagues and sharing business leads and information.
Systems inc. Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure that the QMS confirms to ISO9001:2015 (PSR Brand Standards).
- Ensure processes are delivering intended outcomes.
- Report to Top Management on the performance of the QMS; on opportunities for improvement; on change requirements; on innovations.
- Ensure the promotion of customer focus.
- Ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained.
- Compliance to PSR Standard.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
L2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
L2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
Support with functional skills if required
End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Excellent opportunities for progression are available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.