Housing and Property management Apprentice TWO RIVERS HOUSING
An exciting opportunity to gain experience and understanding of the varied roles and opportunities available within frontline housing services. You will develop a foundation of skills and knowledge which will be paramount when working in the housing sector and transferable to any role. A typical day will involve speaking with our customers, general administrative tasks, using different IT systems, problem solving, visiting customers alongside a colleague or helping with community events.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
£10,158.72 to £20,048.08
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
04 Sep 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You will be working across 3 main areas in the housing directorate; customers, income/lettings and tenancy services on a rota basis
- Starting in the contact centre, you will gain a general understanding of the whole organisation and the roles within the housing directorate
- You will then spend a period of time within our insight and engagement teams where you will have chance to collaborate and engage with our tenants
- You’ll then understand the start of the customer journey with the lettings and income team
- For the final part of your apprenticeship, you will be working with in the tenancy services area. You will be visiting our schemes with the homeplus team, out in our communities with the neighbourhood housing advisors and shadowing our welfare, benefit and debt advisors and tenancy compliance
- Depending on which team you are working with, a typical day will involve speaking with our customers, general administrative tasks, using different IT systems, problem solving, visiting customers alongside a colleague or helping with community events
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards the CIH Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice and Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property
- Training will be a monthly 1 day workshop held in a virtual classroom
- Ongoing support from your dedicated development coach with monthly one to one meetings
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- During this apprenticeship, you will have a wide exposure to all housing teams, you will therefore have a good understanding of which specialist area you are most interested in
- In addition to completing the CIH Level 2 qualification, you will gain valuable experience of working alongside experienced housing professionals, this will enable you to acquire skills that can be applied to various frontline housing roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TWO RIVERS HOUSING
THE LEARNING FOUNDRY LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.