You will be managing duties to cover full operations, not just guest service and menial tasks. You will build up an awareness of challenges and preparation for supervising others, managing shifts, training others, developing skills to anticipate obstacles. The company owners will give you guidance during apprenticeship.
Closing date: 11 Oct 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties of this position:
- Setting up the restaurant for service.
- Greeting customers, taking orders and serving food and drink.
- Ensure the efficient flow of service and standards are constantly met.
- Communication skills to engage with colleagues and customers.
- Use and develop food & beverage knowledge to enhance guest experience.
- Menu tasting to understand cooking techniques, ingredients and kitchen processes.
- Maintain calm and organised service during busy periods.
- Organise duties to reflect changing levels of business.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Team leader and Supervisor
- Level 2 Functional skills in English and maths if required
- One to one coaching and mentoring in the workplace with the Assessor.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
The Greene Oak
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Team leader or supervisor
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.