Business Administration / Customer Service Apprentice ELLGIA LTD
Ellgia are working towards ‘Zero waste to landfill’, by moving refuse up the waste hierarchy with investment across all of our sites to increase waste processing and waste fuel production in the form of Solid Recovered Fuel (SRF) and Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF). Duties: Assisting with and completing all trade daily administrative tasks. Assisting with the monitoring and actioning of the trade issue log etc.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Dependant upon the successful applicants progress and performance, Ellgia will consider and increase in hourly rate and Ellgia ideally wish for the successful applicant to remain employed after completion of the apprenticeship.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Oct 2023
30 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assisting with and completing all trade daily administrative tasks.
- Assisting with the monitoring and actioning of the trade issue log. To learn to identify reoccurring issues and resolving these issues with the customer to ensure Ellgia deliver successful services.
- Understanding and actioning driver service / site requests which could consist of updating customer accounts with access instructions, access codes, health and safety tasks etc.
- Understanding and learning the range of customer types Ellgia have and learning how to deal with problems in order to put forward to sales for an account review / resolution.
- Learning the products and services Ellgia offer in order to identify opportunities for upselling of products and/or services.
- Processing of broker orders, service amendments and enquiries or queries.
- Understanding the basics of the revenue reports to enable these to be updated regularly.
- Providing administrative support to the New Customer Relations Manager and Customer Service Advisor.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at North Lindsey College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake The Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed
You will undertake both on and off the training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.