Level 3 Business Administration Apprentice Jancett Childcare & Jace Training Ltd
A great opportunity to learn and develop your skills in Administration and Marketing. You will be working in a small, experienced team within a family company. The role involves supporting our Childcare Day Nurseries with recruitment and administration, using bespoke software. Support with all social media channels for the whole organisation: JACE Training, Jancett Childcare and Playsafe (breakfast, after-school and holiday clubs). Creating social media posts, reels and Tik Tok posts for the organisation.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Employee of the Month with small prize Access to our We Care APP (Health & Wellbeing) Discounted Childcare Fees (Jancett Community of Nurseries) Social & Christmas Events
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
29 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To work within the JACE Training Student Services office: general administration duties involved in supporting the running of the centre and greeting guests and students, including dealing with telephone enquiries, directing calls and taking detailed messages
- Supporting our Childcare Day Nurseries with recruitment and administration, using bespoke software
- Support with all social media channels for the whole organisation: JACE Training, Jancett Childcare and Playsafe (breakfast, after-school and holiday clubs)
- Creating social media posts, reels and Tik Tok posts for the organisation
- Research into competitors and relevant industry updates
- Managing data lists for marketing purposes
- Creating posters, flyers, literature, and signage for the organisation using bespoke software
- Being a member of our company Innovation team – helping to generate new ideas for the business
- Attending events, to represent and support marketing initiatives for the organisation
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business and Administration Standard
- Functional Skills Level 2 (if applicable)
- 1 day per week training - online or face-to-face (Wallington)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A career in Business Administration with the possiblilty of progressing onto Level 4
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C / 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
JANCETT CHILDCARE & JACE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.