Apprentice Business Administrator/Compliance Retrack Personnel
We are looking for an Apprentice Business Administrator/Compliance to join our successful team to oversee the process of registering candidates in line with recruitment policies and maintaining compliance of registered candidates. An exciting opportunity for an organised reliable person who wants to progress within the recruitment industry.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Salary will be between £5.28 and £8.00 per hour based on and prior experience/abilities. That equates to between £10,982.40 and £16.640.00 per annum and will be discussed if successful.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
31 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To oversee the process of registering candidates in line with recruitment policies and maintaining compliance of registered candidates
- Administrative based role with some resourcing
- Registration leads
- Arranging interviews
- Prioritising candidates
- Advising candidates
- Liaise with occupational health
- To lead internal/external audits/liaise with auditors
- To understand all areas of the business
- Utilise emails, phone calls and post as means of contact
- Market compliance
- Stock inventories
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Advanced Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Qualification
- Full on-the-job training will be delivered
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider, Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There is the opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation if the apprenticeship is completed successfully
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.