Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship CONSORTIA INTERGRATED SERVICES LTD
The apprenticeship offers the opportunity to be part of a friendly team, with the opportunity to progress, and start an exciting career in finance with us.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
25 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering Accounts incoming calls from suppliers, customers, and assisting staff with general account queries.
- General Accounts Housekeeping
- Processing/collation and reconciling of credit card receipts to correct departments.
- Processing of the purchase ledger invoices via batch input and individual input.
- Processing Sub-contractor application’s through to payment certificates.
- Reconciliation of statements in preparation for month end payment process.
- Processing of sales ledger invoices, administrative support to our sales team.
- Deal with queries both for purchase and sales ledger
- Processing of Bank and cash transactions using Sage 50
- Handling day to day accounting admin functions using Sage 50 software.
- Assisting in the processing of staff time sheets and expense claims on a weekly basis
- Processing labour resources from time sheets on a weekly basis
- Employer Support the finance team with other accounting functions as and when required.
- Scanning and attaching invoices to Sage and autoentry to maintain an organised financial system.
- Training for CIS monthly return.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will attend college on a day release basis and undertake a Level 2 Finance Assistant apprenticeship where you will gain recognised AAT level 2 finance qualifications. You will be given on-the-job training and work with a small experienced team of professionals who will support you.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon completion of the level 2 qualification, there is the option to progress to the level 3 qualification. Internal training will also be provided. We also welcome applications from candidates who already hold level 2 finance qualifications, to progress on a level 3 apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9) Essential
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.